Friday, May 30, 2008

Eve of Senior Camp

Tmr is senior camp. After having chaired part of Havoc's mtg for the last 3 weeks, things seemed to be roughly in shape. But the actual thing is always different from the ideal. Deviation is inevitable...it just depends on how much it will deviate from ideal. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that things won't spin out of control. The seniors are my friends...they won't make things difficult for me, will they? They won't give harsh criticisms and hurting remarks, will they? Very soon these questions will be answered.

I believe i would be able to handle...this is not a form of motivation, although apparently it it. I am ME and I know i am not a weakling. No matter what comes, I'll be able to handle fine. Besides, there's always the Havoc Tops to help me.

For now, I have to familiarise myself with everything. I can't make any blunder that will reflect badly on myself. No room for mistakes.

Today is the Eve of Senior Camp 1.